Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine - Original White Lightnin' 50cl


In stock

Send this as a Gift

Country USA
Spirit Type Liqueurs and Other
Brand Ole Smoky
Size 50cl
ABV 50.0%
Ole Smoky authentic moonshine is made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Made using a century old receipe of 80% corn and the remaining 20% a secret that gives Ole Smoky the natural essence of a traditional moonshine.

With underlying notes of buttered popcorn and a gentle touch of honey suckle and the palate leading to a punchy finish.
Country Of Origin: USA
The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery, “The Holler” - Found in Gatlinburg Tennessee - is America's most visited distillery. Self-described as Appalachian born and bred - the Ole Smoky Distillery families were amongst the first to start making whiskeys and Moonshine in the Smoky Mountains. The Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery saw an opportunity to share their knowledge and products with the wider world when Tennessee state law was changed to allow the distillation of spirits; making Ole Smoky the first federally licensed distillery in East Tennessee.

“We have an incredibly rich history with making liquor. It’s an important part of who we are...” - Joe Baker, Co-founder.

Traditionally, moonshine means “illegal spirit”. Moonshining was extremely popular during the Prohibition Era because it could be produced and sold quickly since it didn’t require years of ageing in barrels. It was primarily made in the backwoods of Tennessee with corn mash as the main ingredient.

Today, moonshine is legal and sold globally but maintains its original ingredients and downhome roots.

Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is Tennessee’s first legal moonshine, made at the foot of the Smoky Mountains. Founded in 2009, the company has since grown to become the most visited distillery in America.

Ole Smoky Moonshine is distilled from #1 grade corn grown close to the distillery. The master distillers use mostly local ingredients, pristine Tennessee water and real fruit juice. Each jar is personally distilled and sealed by a team with a lifetime of experience and knowledge that has been passed down from generation to generation.
Country Of Origin: USA

Add to Wishlist

You may also like